Monday 2 January 2012

Freya then contacted me through Tumblr;
Hi, I think we should start thinking about our presentation for the exhibition.
what size we want our images
How we want them printed
What we want them printed on
How many - one, a selection or all of them
If you are on Facebook add Freya Steadman.



I added Freya on Facebook and we discussed the themes or subjects that were dominant in our work. The main themes up to this point are Identity, Addiction and Death. I didn’t want to dwell on these themes as I think it would influence the outcome of my responses.  Freya asked me if there was anything I would like to take further. I hadn’t thought that far ahead and wanted to carry on with the photographic conversation for a while longer. The final ideas would come later on when we have explored quite a few different themes or areas.



hey, hows it going? need to start thinking about our project dont you think? i will be moving to Reykjavik in January. i was thinking about the subjects that are quite dominant in our work:
Identity
Addiction
and perhaps Death

what do you think? if there anything that you would like to take further or even move into a different medium of 2D like print or drawing?

No comments:

Post a Comment