Monday 2 January 2012

The response to Freya’s second image was something I had created a few years ago. The project was based on the theme of identity. I constructed three different masks based on three different friends. I assigned three different colours to each friend and started to collect different items that gave away clues about each of their identities. I collected bus passes, earrings, and badges. I photographed in the studio to the main focus was on the mask. This image related to Freya’s response as they were both obviously masks and were both related to theme of identity. Although the image are both identity theme related they are extremely different. The colours used contrast each other. Freya’s image is quite dark overall and has a black background where my image is brightly coloured and has a light grey background.

No comments:

Post a Comment